Right from the start MedicalPHIT has concentrated significantly on medical imaging. This focus has delivered many successful projects, not just for hospitals but for government and community health organisations as well. Our expertise and experience in medical data exchange has also involved us in numerous regional and national image exchange projects. This expertise comes to the fore not just in our consultancy practice, but also in the training courses we offer and the conferences we organise.
But we are ambitious; we want to stay ahead of what’s happening in the market. We have met many internationally-renowned experts in this field over the years. Now we have asked some of them to join forces with us in our new Imaging Advisory Board, to ensure we stay up to speed on all the latest developments.
These specialists are:
- Prof. Dr. Wiro Niessen, Professor of Biomedical Image Analysis at ErasmusMC, TU Delft, Quantib and KNAW, Rotterdam, Netherlands.
- Prof. Dr. Katrien Grünberg, Professor of Pathology and Head of Pathology at Radboudumc, Nijmegen, Netherlands.
- Dr. Erik Ranschaert, Radiologist at ETZ Hospital, Tilburg, Netherlands and CMO Diagnose.me.
- Dr. Ir. Peter van Ooijen, Associate Professor, Scientific Researcher Medical Imaging Informatics at UMCG, Groningen, Netherlands.
- Arjen Becht, MSc, Medical Physicist at Gelre Ziekenhuizen, Apeldoorn/Zutphen, Netherlands.
- Mark Meier, MSc, Interventional Radiologist at Isala, Zwolle, Netherlands.
- Dr. KlaasJan Renema, Head of Medical Physics Radiology and Nuclear Medicine at Radboudumc, Nijmegen, Netherlands.