Task: Setting up a testing ground for the connection of hospitals, so that they can safely exchange radiological images and reports with each other. A precondition was the reuse of documents by other regional initiatives.
Client: Elektronisch Zorg Dossier Amsterdam (www.ezda.nl) and Nictiz (add logos and link to website)
Timeframe: December 2008 - May 2011
- Project management of Radiology pilot with several Amsterdam hospitals and Nictiz
- Identification of all aspects relating to realisation of an image exchange service in the Greater Amsterdam region. MedicalPHIT supervised the work groups that were focused on: privacy, architecture, process & organisation and the business case.
- Supervision of the tests and demonstration of the system
- The safe exchange of data based on IHE XDSi is technically achievable
- The results of the testing ground will be relevant to the use of the system for all Amsterdam hospitals