PHIT Academy provides training in the field of IT in the healthcare sector. A wide range of courses explains the different standards and the practical application thereof. PHIT Academy provides introductory training courses but also advanced courses for IT specialists.
PHIT Academy's courses are suitable for employees of hospitals and care institutions as well as modality and IT system vendors. The diverse target group ensures there are interesting discussions during the meetings. The goal of the courses is not just learning, but also sharing information and experiences. The motto of PHIT Academy is therefore: Learn, Share & Connect.
Courses on offer
Experienced trainers and guest speakers from the practical world provide the training courses. We offer up-to-date knowledge and experience you can immediately deploy in clinical practice. The courses are added to the diary a few times a year. Visit www.phit.nl/agenda to find out more. The different modules can also be combined for a customised in-house course.
- Introduction to Interoperability (IHE, HL7 and DICOM)
- Healthcare Information Exchange (2 days)
- XDS Advanced(English, 2 days)
- IHE Overview (in-house only)
- Interoperability standards for managers
- HL7 version 2
- HL7 CDA
- HL7 FHIR
- VIPP standards
- Introduction to clinical code & terminology systems
- Health API
- HIMSS DIAM
- DICOM Introduction
- DICOM Overview and Hands-on
- DICOM Advanced course (English, 2 days)
- Enterprise PACS & VNA
- Pathology 2.0